Pan-African Supporting You During Covid-19 Pandemic
The dramatic spread of COVID-19 has disrupted lives, livelihoods, communities and businesses worldwide. Pan-African Savings and Loans, continues to ensure that our banking halls are safe and effective places where customers can get the services they need. We have taken the necessary measures to safeguard our staff and customers from the spread of COVID-19, while also providing support to our customers with their business continuity.
Our direct response to address the effects of COVID-19 is tailored to the specific and most urgent needs of our customers and the community within which we operate. Our Company’s efforts include:
- The provision of PPEs (16,000 gloves and 2,500 face masks) to customers
- Donation of GHs5,000 to the Tafo Government Hospital to procure PPEs
- Provision of loans with negotiated terms for customers with businesses that have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Provision of ‘ SPECIAL’ loans to PPE producers
- Provision of Veronica Buckets, Hand Sanitizers and special arrangements for social distancing in all our locations
Financial contribution to the Ghana Association of Savings and Loans (GHASALC) toward donating PPEs and hospital equipment to the Ga East Municipal Hospital (a designated COVID-19 Treatment Centre)
Pan-African, your partners in crisis!!